Friday, September 17, 2010

Angela

I have a friend named Angela. I don't know if that is spelled right because now that I'm looking at it, nothing looks right. Anyway she is one of the most incredible people I have ever met. Her first words to me were "I can't help you move in but I can take your kids for the day" and then she actually did it! I've never met someone who is so full ideas to help other people and actually does them.
She has many health problems and yet she is homeschooling, picks up other people's kids from school, bakes bread everyday and if you need anything or have something to give she is the one to ask because she not only knows everyone but cares about them too. She is an organizational whiz, I was complaining I didn't know how to put my house together so she came over and helped go through all the kids rooms (3 of the them and none a small job) then at a later time helped put my kitchen together.
I hosted the Girls Night in our ward last week and she came over early for me so I would know someone was coming. Reading back on this I have to say, no she is not imaginary, and one of the best things is even though she does all these things she will let you help her out also! It's so hard to be friends with perfect people who never let you help them so I that means a lot to me. I hope I grow up to be a Angela.

3 comments:

Syl said...

I'm glad you have such a great friend...but then you are a great friend too!

Becky said...

I love people like that, but I always feel guilty for not being like them! She sounds like a great person, and definitely someone I would want to be like to when I grow up.

Angela S said...

Oh you're toooooo nice! I'm pretty much in heaven having you here too. You're real and well you let me organize your house so its pretty much fantastic in my book. Thanks for nearly making me cry!