Today was our first official Snow Day. School was cancelled and they kids were besides themselves. They took 20 min. to get ready for the snow then 10 min. of playing and they were done. So my house is full of wet things and cold children, a typical snowy day so far...on the other hand it took me almost an hour to dig my way to the ally of course I still can't get out because the ally is full of snow also but at least I did it before it became really hard and I had to chisel my way out.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Snow Day
Today was our first official Snow Day. School was cancelled and they kids were besides themselves. They took 20 min. to get ready for the snow then 10 min. of playing and they were done. So my house is full of wet things and cold children, a typical snowy day so far...on the other hand it took me almost an hour to dig my way to the ally of course I still can't get out because the ally is full of snow also but at least I did it before it became really hard and I had to chisel my way out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WoW! look at all that snow...you'd think you were in Mt Pleasant!
Post a Comment