e

I was talking to a friend and it came up that her hobby was photography. I was so excited and asked if she could take some for me. The shocker came when about a week later she actually called and said when? So we went to her backyard and took these. I was there, I watched the whole thing and I didn't see any moments without plastic, cheesy smiles or when they were actually looking at the camera we could have used. In the end she gave me 67 pictures and only 1 didn't work, this is just a taste of them. I thought they fantastic!
6 comments:
They are fabulous!
These are beautiful pictures of your kids! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
I love these pictures and I LOVE these faces! love, Mom
Wow, she did a GREAT job!
These are beautiful! I can't believe how much older they look! Especially, Liesel, and I love her hair! Cute, cute.
Wow beautiful! I really like the one of the three of them together. -KD
Post a Comment