All of my friends go to a gym here that has a pool and everything else. Garrett and I have been toying with it the idea of joining and one day we will be convinced we should defiantly do it and then the next not so sure. So while deciding we went and bought a $2.67 sprinkler head and the kids are having a ball. I think it may have decided it in my head, sometimes it's O.k to just enjoy the cheap sprinkler in the yard instead of the cool pool at the gym. I find it interesting that Liesel faces the sprinkler to play and Max backs in, I wonder what that says about them....if anything.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Some things are still cheap
o

All of my friends go to a gym here that has a pool and everything else. Garrett and I have been toying with it the idea of joining and one day we will be convinced we should defiantly do it and then the next not so sure. So while deciding we went and bought a $2.67 sprinkler head and the kids are having a ball. I think it may have decided it in my head, sometimes it's O.k to just enjoy the cheap sprinkler in the yard instead of the cool pool at the gym. I find it interesting that Liesel faces the sprinkler to play and Max backs in, I wonder what that says about them....if anything.
All of my friends go to a gym here that has a pool and everything else. Garrett and I have been toying with it the idea of joining and one day we will be convinced we should defiantly do it and then the next not so sure. So while deciding we went and bought a $2.67 sprinkler head and the kids are having a ball. I think it may have decided it in my head, sometimes it's O.k to just enjoy the cheap sprinkler in the yard instead of the cool pool at the gym. I find it interesting that Liesel faces the sprinkler to play and Max backs in, I wonder what that says about them....if anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think the simple, inexpensive things are best. (hence disneyland!)No really....they are having so much fun. I am happy to see them!
PLUS the inexpensive options are PERFECT for when you don't want to leave the house. You can veg on the couch and let them play in the back yard. No crowds, no herding cats, no wet car seats!
Post a Comment