Monday, April 9, 2012

New Bathroom!





So we managed to dink our way through the bathroom until about a week before Garrett's family came to visit for Easter. Then it was kicked into high gear! We killed ourselves up until the moment they walked into the front door but it looked so good! I don't think you can really see how great this bathroom looks unless you come see it in person but let me just tell you, I keep walking by and just stopping to look because it's beautiful and done (we all know the done part is the important part) I'm just sorry it isn't my master bath, it's to good for kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bathroom! Great job, you guys !
Xxoo
Mom

Becky said...

It looks really great! Hopefully I can see it in person sometime.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh so nice, I love the colors! -KD