

Are children ever to young to start working? Not in this house! Actually it was their idea, I helped you just can't see me. They did a really nice job, while this was going on, Garrett was hanging christmas lights for the first time in 5 years. He gave into the puppy dog eyes of his Allie asking for pretty lights on the OUTSIDE of the house. (yes we did cop out last year and put the lights inside the house, man that kid has a memory of an elephant)
4 comments:
They look SO cute! and the answer is NO, children are never too young to work. They think it is play!
I seem to remember that our parents made us work at incredible young ages. And I fully plan on making my kids shovel the snow off the side walk this winter. Oh wait I don't have kids, dang it now I have to.
Christopher J Barlow
What are their rates? I have some weeds that need to be taken care of...
Well I am all for the kids doing some work, the problem here at our home is that Gwen doesn't do any. Maybe I should send her to see you for a while. Don't send her back until she can clean the bathroom.
Post a Comment