Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

I'm sorry we have a few pictures but not only did a lack of batteries stop us from recording more of christmas but I'm afraid it will stop us from putting them on the blog until I get off my duff and get some. So I thought we would try this the old fashion way, everyone close your eyes and I will describe it. We had christmas, there were smiles, and laughter and fighting (you with kids know exactly what I'm talking about)we made it though hours of holiday cheer (you who know me know how hard that was) and we came out with only a few wounds and no bad feelings. I would have to say a pretty successful day all and all. I'll post pictures when I can, that's all folks.

3 comments:

Syl said...

I enjoyed reading your blog spot! Thank you for keeping it updated...I know it gets hard sometimes.
love,
Mom

ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ryan said...

Perhaps it's just me, but I find it sort of difficult to uh...you know...read your description...with my eyes closed...

just a thought...

loves from your brother/brother-in-law/uncle