Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Baby Eeeuu
All of my children have shown signs of being obsessive compulsive at some point or another. But none so much as Max in this clip. He was outside and found a snail, which the first time he showed me I said eeuu! yucky put it down. So then he got another and called it "Baby Eeeu" He then told everyone at home (4 of us not counting him) all about the baby eeu and went on for (no exaggeration) 45 min. about his baby eeuu. He put it in a basket and grass and tried to take it to his room before I realized what was going one and kicked the baby out. I put Max to bed and thought it was over but unfortunately this morning Max went outside and found... Baby Eeuu. So it begins again, I don't know if I can take another day of this, maybe we'll have to see if baby eeuu wants some salt for lunch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is SO cute! Baby Eeeuuu indeed.
haha. I think it is baby awesome!
hehehe that is pretty funny. It sounds like a Star Wars character! - Kay Dee
Post a Comment