We had so much fun on our trip, it's hard to know where to even start. First I will try not to include any of the pictures that my mom posted already but I have the unusual problem of every picture (except those with me in them) turned out great! So I will probably be posting them for some time to come. We went to the Discovery Museum in SLC while we were there and what can I say all five of my children had a blast. I think Mom's big baby had fun too! Here is just a few of the things we did. The building sector was fun, this picture of Liesel I thought looked so much like her second???? cousin Lauren I had to include it. Then what is a day without a tea party? Liesel was beside herself serving tea to everyone. The last picture is just at home but it shows how I found the kids over and over. If I couldn't find them I would usually find them like this-Grandpa's lap. These kids have a serious Grandpa thing!Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Where to start?
We had so much fun on our trip, it's hard to know where to even start. First I will try not to include any of the pictures that my mom posted already but I have the unusual problem of every picture (except those with me in them) turned out great! So I will probably be posting them for some time to come. We went to the Discovery Museum in SLC while we were there and what can I say all five of my children had a blast. I think Mom's big baby had fun too! Here is just a few of the things we did. The building sector was fun, this picture of Liesel I thought looked so much like her second???? cousin Lauren I had to include it. Then what is a day without a tea party? Liesel was beside herself serving tea to everyone. The last picture is just at home but it shows how I found the kids over and over. If I couldn't find them I would usually find them like this-Grandpa's lap. These kids have a serious Grandpa thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love remembering your visit! We had so much fun with you. Thank you for making such a long trip to see us!
You know, you really did pick the wrong week to go to Mom & Dad's. You have to learn to coordinate better with people! Jen, there really needs to be more pictures of you. I know, I know, that is an abomination but really, sometimes would only hurt a little bit...
Looks like fun! You should try going on a field trip here. I often end up with the runners on field trips because they say I can handle them. On the field trip to the discovery museum I got two kids that were so active they had an aide, too.
Post a Comment