Monday, February 1, 2010

Muffin Man


Liesel came up to me and in a very matter of fact voice told me that Max keep singing (reported to me without singing) Do you know the muffin man? The Muffin man, the muffin man, do you know the muffin man that lives on durey lane? Then she followed up with "Of course I know the Muffin Man....the muffin man, the muffin man, that lives on durey lane."

6 comments:

trevor said...

Why is my picture on the "Muffin Man" post?

Syl said...

It is probably a secret code! because I do NOT know the muffin man!!

Becky said...

You know, usually if I am tired of someone repeating something, I can't get myself to repeat it also. She must not have minded too much!

Lonna said...

I like that she came to tell you this, because obviously telling Max was not stopping the "problem" of him singing it.

How cute is this. When my kids want the other to stop singing I just hear yelling and screaming. So I think that you are in a pretty good spot.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! That is a cute picture.

Love, Kay Dee

Christopher J Barlow said...

My question is did you start singing the Muffin Man.