O.k so probably not hero's, in fact the hero's were very loud but silent victims. You all have probably saved several thousand of these in your childhood, worms in the rain. We decided to go on a walk in the puddles and instead spent our morning saving many, many, mmmaannyyyy worms instead. What started out fun ended with Mom trying to tell them they can't save them all, and it's o.k. because that is how Heavenly Father set it up. Is this true? Does anyone know? If it's not please don't tell my kids that was the only way I got them back in the house.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Silent Heros
O.k so probably not hero's, in fact the hero's were very loud but silent victims. You all have probably saved several thousand of these in your childhood, worms in the rain. We decided to go on a walk in the puddles and instead spent our morning saving many, many, mmmaannyyyy worms instead. What started out fun ended with Mom trying to tell them they can't save them all, and it's o.k. because that is how Heavenly Father set it up. Is this true? Does anyone know? If it's not please don't tell my kids that was the only way I got them back in the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What are you doing putting Max in a pink polka dotted raincoat with hearts on it? Poor kid.
Trevor has a good point...
I used to be a worm saver too. Poor things. I imagine what you told them is true though, so rest assured. (worm killer!) ...Just kidding.
I love the girls haircuts!
I think this is a great way to teach them compassion...way to go Jen!
cute little worm savers! guess Grandma Jodie needs to go shopping for Max. or start buying the girls blue raincoats and forget the flowers and hearts.!
Love Grandma Jodie
Jen, I'm sorry, but it's one thing to have Max wear that raincoat, but to document it! :) I THINK Tanner used to let Ashley put makeup on him and dress him up but there's no proof...
We need to catch up!! I've been a sorry excuse for an Auntie. Will call soon!
I wouldn't worry too much about the rain coat, Harrison is the one around here that is volunteering to wear the shiny/sparkly/girlie things.
I probably would have just threatened them, or bribed them back into the house, that is just the way I roll, so I commend you for being so sensitive to them and their curiosity. Pretty sure you get serious mommy points for that one.
hahahahaha This made me laugh pretty hard! I love it! You should have just told them the starfish theory..."It make a different to this one." I so enjoy your blog. Just thought you should know. Love you! -Kay Dee
ummm I meant to say "difference" ;)
Post a Comment