

We made it through the first day of school! I didn't think I could, I'm sure I'm not old enough to go through this...what do you mean it isn't about me?! Everything is about me! Fine, so the girls had their first day of school and loved it! Liesel's first words to my question "so how was it?" Was answered with "the granola wasn't enough!" I remember sending a snack just in case something happen and the child I know that can't go 3 min. without food being put into her mouth suddenly appeared but Liesel told her teacher I sent her with food, so she didn't eat school lunch. I know a whole couple of hours without food, it's not the end of the world, but it may be the end of mine. My baby was HUNGRY and I wasn't there. Oh woe is me. But we did make it though and we never have to live this day again. By the way I was so prepared for this day, I put the camera somewhere it would be safe, it is of course where ever that is very safe, but I don't know where that is. I took these pictures with the computer web cam. You were looking at them thinking, she really can't take pictures weren't you. Now your thinking wow she's good. Bring on tomorrow we are ready!!!
5 comments:
They are so beautiful! Thank you for the 1st day of school pictures! I really appreciated it!
The bee to bear
Had a word or two
In regards to the honey
He started "Pooh Pooh"
"I understand hunger
and your tummy, dude
But my honey represents
Hard work not food"
The bear felt sad
and his face turned red
To drown it all out
He ate the bee instead
Ok, I was ready to comment, and then read the poem written. That is HILARIOUS. Is that part of your book with Ryan?
Back to your post, I love that I can read your posts, and imagine you saying it with expressions and everything. I do feel your pain about your baby being hungry. Such a sad little girl she must have been!
Jenn, Your children are sooooo beautiful. I am glad you survived day! lol! Love you! Kay Dee
I miss your cute girls, how is Max doing without his sisters at home?
Post a Comment