.
O.k. so here is a view of the library/music room. I have given up the notion of getting rid of the stripes before the rest of the house is done. Also I have been told repeatedly the colors look good for it's function, I may agree but I still don't like it and it will be changed eventually. But I am done moving things around so I thought I would show you what the room looks like now. I love to sit on the end of the couch next to the window reading, in fact that is the best spot in the house for reading, it has great light. I'm actually surprised by the amount of furniture we have gotten in that room. Anyway that is my room, now on to the rest of the house, one room at a time....this is going to take awhile.
5 comments:
I like how you have arranged the furniture. It looks really good! That pictures above the piano is a great color match! Well done, Jen.
Was that a formal dining room before it became the library/music room? I think that the sound of having a perfect reading place sound magical. I am jealous.
Room by room, I am excited to see it all come together as you get settled in. People talk about packing being a pain, but I have to say that I think that the unpacking is just as challenging if not more so because now you have to find new and functional places for everything. So good luck with that.
I kind of find the wallpaper charming...it makes me laugh anyway. I do like the setup of the room. I have always wanted a library/music room. Is that a new book shelf? I really like it!
Love your room. I want to sit in there with you (but maybe you go there to be by yourself...). Yes, change the green - I won't lie to you! Ha ha. But it works for now.
So I currently have lots of time to chat, I need to get your number from Erin or something. My cell is the same (if you still have it after moving across several states... I can't imagine your dry erase board still has it written?) I'm on bedrest at the hospital. I could use some Jen talk time. I'll get your number! Expect lots of whining and to tell me all about TEXAS!
ohhhh Jenn I LOVE this room, it looks so classy and beautiful! Good job! -Kay Dee
Post a Comment