I have been promising to paint Allie's room before we even got here and I finally did it. We let Allie choose the color's (key lime pie green) and pink polka dots, the room was a mess while trying to get it done but after looked so cute, I tried and tried and couldn't get a good picture so you guys will just have to visit to see it. Yesterday Allie came up and gave me a letter she had written to Santa. It was so cute I had to post it but if she finds out before she is an adult she will kill me. If you can't read it and I will have to admit I had to ask about a few of the words it says:
Dear Santa,
I don't have a lot of things of want. I need warm pajamas and warm gloves. I want a stuffed leopard for my collection. Thank you for all the hard work you've done.
Love, Allie
after showing it to Garrett he said where can we get a stuffed leopard. I said we have already done all the shopping! But he said after a letter like that how can we not. A soft hear-ted Daddy that's what he is...could be worse.
4 comments:
Great work!!!
your polka dots are perfect circles...I look forward to seeing the room in person. That is a darling letter...I hope you find a leopard!
Allie is so nice to thank Santa for his hard work! Did you find a leopard?
no you need to show the L-I-E-S-E-L clouds.. :)
Post a Comment