It's been awhile since I updated this, sorry about that. We made it though all the holidays and are now settling back into school and life in general. I recently told the kids I wasn't turning on the t.v. because I wanted them to play together. I came back and found this. I don't know why I thought i was going to win that one. Oh well.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Been awhile...
It's been awhile since I updated this, sorry about that. We made it though all the holidays and are now settling back into school and life in general. I recently told the kids I wasn't turning on the t.v. because I wanted them to play together. I came back and found this. I don't know why I thought i was going to win that one. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha! That's pretty funny. And scary that they can operate a computer on their own.
I love seeing them....they are so cute! at least they are together!
Ha! When I tell the kids that we will not be watching movies or t.v. I find them with one of our phones watching NETFLIX!!! I thought that one would work for sure. Nope.
These kids are just too clever.
You seriously have the most beautiful children I have ever seen! oxo -KD:)
Post a Comment