Sunday, February 24, 2008

A boy and his frog

Garrett's aunt got Max this frog for christmas, it's the leap frog frog. Anyway it plays music and he loves it. I put both on because I couldn't remember which as cuter. Also I don't know if the sound is working so if it doesn't just pretend you hear music while he dances.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were soooo cute!! It reminds me of when Ben danced around with his Pooh Bear and he would sing to it everynight. Thanks for sharing with us. (brought to tears to my eyes, yes it is the hormones kicking in again) ;-)

Elann

Lonna said...

We too have a dancing bug around here. I love to see the little moves that they have, then try to figure out where they learned them from. I know that there have been many influences off of t.v. and I am sure that there is a little silly mom in there too. I like that he takes care of the frog, and rocks it. How cute.

Anonymous said...

I loved these video clips! Thanks for posting them. He is so cute singing and rocking and dancing with his frog!
love,
Mom

Kerry said...

Hey! I tagged you... but you really don't have to do it. I just barely decided to do it myself. Talk to you soon! :-)