
I was pulling up carpet and I looked in the family room and found this. Even when there is a whole house to choose from, they still hang out together in a pack.

Max has offically joined us at the table, no more high chair for us. Yipee! This is his first ice cream cone, as you can see he rather enjoyed the experience.
3 comments:
I do think that is funny that they tend to stick close together. By the way how many couches do you have?
Yeah! for ice cream! I am glad to see he knows what tastes good. That is so cute to have all your kids together, by choice.
love,
Mom
I have tried unsuccessfully for two years to convince the girls they are not tied together with a 6 inch string...I guess it is common among kids to travel in packs, even when fighting. But those getting along moments are so darn cute. And ice cream, what a great initiation for the table.
Post a Comment