Well here is my house tile, all the couches have been moved to the first room we tiled and now we are just waiting to seal the family room (Sat.) and then the good times will start. O.K. that was a lie, we actually wasted so little tile that we have enough to do the hall ways also. Sooooo just a few more weeks ( I really hope not that long) and maybe my house will be put back together.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was a really fast project. I am so proud of your work ethic. And you are still in it to do more! I don't even know what to say to that kind of a get it done attitude. but good luck with the finishing touches and I hope that you get your house back soon.
Wow! It looks great! what a huge job!
I loved the contrast of Zoo and Jesus blankie against the floor!
Since you're almost done, what's the next project after the tile? :) Ha ha, I hope a breather. I think it looks really good and at least the kids are getting used to it. Last Christmas Maddie freaked out when we re-arranged the furniture. Little did we know, it was only a foreshadowing of the events to come. :) Nice work!
Post a Comment