Well finally made it to the zoo, but of course it was at the wrong time. they didn't care about the animals it was "When are we going to eat?" through the whole thing. At least we got the zoo pass, I won't make that mistake next time. Liesel kept asking about the flamingos so when we got there we could help ourselves, we had to have this shot. The faucet is for dad. This is the faucet on our kid kitchen. It's wood painted silver and the handle moves but doesn't come out. It's tied with rope or something to the underside.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun time you had at the zoo! I love your fully clothes flamingos! Thanks for the photo's of the faucet, we'll need it.
love,
Mom
Hey some of our friends had that little kitchen for their kid. I think that it is so cute. Gwen really liked the little knobs for the oven.
I sure do like the zoo, but I too am always tempted by the food there, and thinking when are we going to eat. I don't blame your kids for thinking that way. I love the little flamingo picture.
I love how the girls are standing on one foot in front of the flamingos! That reminds me I don't think we've introduced flamingos yet and it could potentially be a favorite. Boy the zoo takes a lot of energy. I'm exhausted just thinking about it, oh and a little hungry too. :)
It looks so nice and warm there! We are having a blizzard today, but I sure wish we could go to the zoo! And I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who get hungry early (lunch at 9:30 would be great for them).
Post a Comment