Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter (finally)









The girls went the fluffy dresses this year. They also decorated their own hats. One of which unfortunatly ended up in a toliet in a tragic accident at church. We let them wear their dresses to Grandma's house and then made them change clothes to eat and do the egg hunt.















Max was cool and calm (momentarily) in his linen shorts and socks (that went up to his knees) when he saw the easter bunny had left a truck at grandma's house for him. He spent a lot of time saying "Roar". Apparently all that is good in life says roar.
















All and all a good easter. It took Max awhile to figure out what he was supposed to do but in the end everyone had candy fun.

3 comments:

Syl said...

I love the dresses and the shorts, the Alpine socks were particularly essential for Easter. I think Garrett would agree that the best things in life go "roar"!

Lonna said...

They all look so cute. I have to say that I am in love with Max's little outfit, maybe it is because I was looking for something like that for Harrison and couldn't find it. So basically I am jealous. There I said it. I am also glad that your kids can design their own hats, what kind of brain food do you feed them?

Christopher J Barlow said...

I want a monster truck.
Christopher J Barlow