Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July






O.k. I think we are almost to the end of the trip. You can see Mom's blog for pictures of me carrying Liesel in the children's parade if you really want to. Then Allie went on a Date with daddy to wash the car and came back with sidewalk chalk. It turned out to be a big hit. I'm not sure when the ball pictures happened but we actually got some pictures of Allie that she posed for and she looked like Allie and they are CUTE! Yipee! Last the great sparklers, what is the 4th without them? Luckily Max slept through the whole fireworks thing, it makes me shudder to imagine Max and fire together. He already spends more time than I care to think about trying to electricute himself sucking on plugs and then trying to plug them in on the wall...

2 comments:

Lonna said...

Can't beat sidewalk chalk, or sparklers. Oh little Max you are going to be a real treat when you can reach a few more things. I have a feeling that Harrison is right on track to do the same.

I love the pictures of the girls and the sparklers, so cute. When did they grow up so fast?

I wish that James would take me on a date to the carwash, then maybe it wouldn't look like we drove through a sand storm.

Syl said...

That was a really fun day! I am glad you got such good pictures of it! next year Max will not sleep through it and watch out world!