Well here are our photo memories of Thanksgiving point. To start out the first thing we did was rent a golf cart. Oh yeah baby! We're no dummies, it was hotter than hell out there, and we didn't get this fat walking thats for sure. These pictures are of the secret garden, the girls as you can see had a ball. Max once he was released from the indignity of the baby stroller couldn't wait to go swimming. The saddest part we had a small technical difficulties with our camera and many of the photo's were taken in video mode. So here are a few of those taken a usable way. The funny part is I have looked and looked at these pictures and I still can't tell which girl Grandpa is holding in the middle one. Oh well.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
A lovely, hotter than hell day! It was so fun to have you here! Thanks for coming!
That's Liesel in the picture. Holding her is a very sweaty grandpa (notice green washcloth in hand used for wiping sweaty face).
Fun day anyway.
Jen, you make me laugh. When can we get together? As soon as its not 500 degrees outside at 9pm and toxic air quality, we should continue with our nightly walks, yes?
I can't believe that you didn't have to restrain your kids from jumping in. I am sure that we would have been asked to leave the gardens for a few different reasons, like picking flowers, and running through the water, and lots of other things that a wild 2 year old does, just to make sure that she is getting attention.
I love Max's shorts, they are so cute. I wish that I had a secret garden.
That's what they mean by "so close, yet so far away." You were 10 min. from my house. Even closer as you flew past us on the freeway.
You're dad looks great. I'll have to keep looking for a picture of your mom. This is addictive. And that's Liesel in the picture. She's shorter, wavier hair... or you could just look at her outfit. :)
I bet you could design a better secret garden. The gardens are beautiful there, but the secret garden was too open for what I was expecting, very unlike the one in the book.
Post a Comment