Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Trip to Pismo



Yes it's true, this all I got during that trip! I don't know why except it got lost in the black hole more commonly called my purse and it never seems to come out at the right moment. On the other hand, others in the group got more of my kids so eventually I will post those. We started our Vacation time at the Beach in Pismo. We spent from Fri to Sun afternoon at a condo

with Todd, Jodie, Chris, Lindsey, Us, Trevor, Emily and Roxie (the dog). We went to a farmers market, played in the sand, walked the streets, and hung out. I have to say it was a lovely way to begin our first extended family vacation.

2 comments:

Syl said...

Ahhh the beach! There is no better way to start your vacation, any vacation than at the beach!

Lonna said...

That sounds like a really fun trip, did all of you fit in a condo? I know that James and I had a hard time finding space for ourselves in the one that we had...then again it was a small one.

I bet that he had sand in every place you can think of. This is one reason that I am not so fond of the sand...it is like glitter, a little bit ends up all over the place, for days.