Friday, December 19, 2008

Max's Birthday











We have had a lot of birthday's and events the last week so I thought I would just give a smattering of the pictures taken for Max's. They are no reflection of what he got but on how cute the picture turned out and if Mom ended up in the back ground. As you can tell He is all boy and the birthday was a big hit!

2 comments:

Syl said...

Happy birthday, Max! Thanks for sharing some of his birthday moments.

Lonna said...

Is that a table saw toy? Now that is all boy. What a cute little man he is. I can't believe that he is two going on 10.

It looks like all went well, you were able to get good photos of presents, family, and eating the cake...and I see no tears so I would call it a giant success.