If you ask Allie about her birthday, she talks about the pinata. Not the presents or the people she was insistent on but the pinata. They tried hard but in the end it came down to this video.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the Honey violence that has come through the genes! Way to go Allie! Happy
birthday!!!!!
Is that a baseball bat that you entrusted her to take out the pinata with? She has got one mighty swing I was thinking that you might be going to the ER if one of the other kids got too close.
I think that the pinata is a great idea. Actually I would like to have one at my next birthday, it can count as a workout and therapy. And when all is said and done Allie can finish it off for me.
I think that is so cute that in the end they are all cheering for the candy and Allie says "its my birthday" I love it.
Post a Comment