Monday, December 1, 2008

Sorry, Another one

I know, I know but we really don't have anything going on right now, so all I have are cute sayings. Just skip if you can't take it I understand, if I had anything else I would I promise. One day I just didn't want to shave my legs but I had to so I got out the electric razor and started shaving. The kids were absolutely fascinated with this and I got a lot of comments like "it's like a little lawn mower"(I promise it wasn't that bad) so a few min. later when the phone rang I had my hands full. I told Allie to answer and I hear her say "She can't come to the phone right now she's mowing her legs." I could hear the laughing from the phone from across the room. Once I picked up it was still another few min. before the person could ask, "Did she say what I think she said?" How embarrassing.

4 comments:

Becky said...

ha ha! That's hilarious! I love it!

Lonna said...

mowing your legs, now that is a catchy one. I love the little things that they find to associate with new things, like a electric razor and a lawn mower. Classic.

when are you going to be mowing your legs again, let me know and maybe I will give you a call just to hear it for myself.

Syl said...

What a cute saying! When I finally shave my legs, I really do need a lawn mower!

Renee said...

I have seen your legs when they need shaved...she was not that far off!!! TOO CUTE!