Well we have been very busy but I'm afraid old habits die hard and I never took a camera on any of the adventures, so you will have to imagine them as I take you on a walk through our last month. As I mentioned briefly my parents came to see us at the end of May where we all enjoyed a trip to Monterey(a first for all of us) to the aquarium. Then 2 weeks later a college school chum and two of her children plus a cousin came and visited for a week, and we enjoyed a trip to the mountain to see the giant sequoia's. This was fun for all except that Garrett, Max and I all got sick during their visit. Then 2 days later we packed up and headed for Pismo where we shared a condo with Todd, Jodie, Chris, Lindsay, Trevor, Emily, Roxie and us 5. It was also the the weekend of the famous car show that happen once a year and you could hardly see the road let alone anything else there were so many people there. It was a little bit of a strain for someone (mainly me) with social anxiety. For those of you who know me are probably wondering if the family I stayed with in the condo are still talking to me...I can't say for sure but I think they are, if they're not they haven't said anything to me. hehehehe
We were supposed to head to Utah next week but I am so shell shocked from the constant activities that I'm not leaving my house ever again. O.k. maybe someday I'll come out but not anytime in the near future. So if you need me you will have to come here, never mind, just call, nobody's getting through the door either.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am not going to lie to you...I am pretty excited for your trip to Utah!!!! Also you make me laugh (just a side note) Love you!
Kay Dee
I knew it, we broke you...
At least we had fun!
I just tried calling your house and it appears that you are taking a nap...well I don't know how I feel about this little announcement seeing as I just MADE James buy a $500 plane ticket to come out here to see you and your family. No pressure just us. Please come and see us it has been WAY too long.
Post a Comment