We make sock puppets! O.k. not really, this is all Grandma Jodie's fault. She bought this kit for sock puppets and then had the nerve to give it to us. So of course the kids bugged us until we did it, and of course they had to be sewed together instead of glued. It was a serious amount of work but they did turn out cute. This is Barky (can you guess which one is that?), Swirly and princess Mella (don't ask). I'm sorry I only got 3 pictures to chronicle our adventures with Grandma and Grandpa Barlow so you will have to go to their blog for the fun pictures of us all. I will say we have sooooooo much fun with them.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh those puppets turned out really cute! I congratulate you in doing such a fun craft.
alright! Ryan and I tried to make sock puppets a while back but we didn't have the right stuff to do it (sad). Who does the snail belong to...
i love the ewwww!
Love the eeuu! Love the names - kids are so much fun. And, I'm very impressed that you took the time to sew them. And, Garrett helped?! Very cool.
P.S. I was going to e-mail you, too. But it turns out that I don't have it.
Wow, I didn't realize you had so much talent as a seamstress...ummm not sure how to spell that word ;)Kay Dee
Post a Comment