Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hehe

We have been having a problem with Daddy-long-leg spiders. I have killed them, thrown them outside and even sprayed them all without any effect. The next morning they are right back where I found them so I have kind of just let go of my housekeeping efforts and let them be. After being told by the kids in hysteria that there were spiders I finally told them I asked them to come in so we would have no flies in the house. Then on Fri. night the girls were sleeping at grandma's house and Lindsey had a fly in her room and the girls told her (very solemnly) she needed to get a spider for her room and then she wouldn't have a fly problem. Hehehe, I can just imagine Grandma's face when she was told she should ask a spider to come in take care of the flies. At least my spiders aren't Betsy...

6 comments:

Syl said...

that is classic! how funny! (I miss you!)

Becky said...

Well, at least it is daddy-long-legs. Those just aren't as creep as others.

Leslie said...

Well I'm sure we can track down some of Betsy's posterity if needs be...though it sounds like you have spiders to spare too. At least your kids do not pick them up (we're talking manually), put them in jars, and carry them around the house -dead- as pets! Yes, I realize this problem could be alleviated with a simple pet such as Atticus but, not interested. We'll stick with Betsy!!

Christopher J Barlow said...

This is a funky looking kitchen.

Christopher J Barlow

Anonymous said...

This was so funny, I had Greg read it. Who's Betsy?

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe! -KD