Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Circus is in Town
















Yes I have finally gotten off my duff and am posting the pictures I have had on my computer for the last week. We had a circus party for Liesel's 4th Birthday. There was Jiggles the clown, face painting, balloon animals, games, food and presents. I thought it was everything you could want in a circus and everyone else seemed to have fun. Liesel on the other hand has apparently inherited her parents problems with the spotlight and had a frown or grimace her face through the whole thing. I have posted the few pictures I could find of her smiling. After it was over she went on and on about how great it was but during, you would have thought she was at the dentist. At least it's over now, I hate parties!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I am rather impressed that you threw a party! Sorry Liesel didn't show her enthusiasm. Silly girl.

Syl said...

What a great party idea! I can't believe Liesel is 4 now! She is such a great little girl!

Anonymous said...

Fun!!! Happy Birthday Liesel! -KD

Rebecca Baca said...

you are Fabulous! Looks like a good time.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Liesel!

See, you do totally fun things... A circus!