Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lindsey







I have been bad, not only have I not noticed any of the events taken place recently (been sick have no idea if there have been any events) but I haven't taken any pictures either. I was browsing my picture folder looking for something because I had abandoned this blog and found many, many pictures of Lindsey and the kids. These are just some of my favorites I don't even know when they were taken, just that every time I leave the kids alone with Lin, more appear! It's almost like hangers in a closet, if you leave them alone long enough they multiply.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! What else did you find?

Give me a call when you are feeling up to it! (We'll be home until Friday and then two weeks after that.)

Syl said...

I think all kids should have a fun aunt! you had Nancy! I am glad your kids have Lindsey. Hope you are feeling better!

Becky said...

Nice. Sorry you have been sick!! I hope you are getting better and are your usual self soon.

Lonna said...

what? Your hangers multiply, please send some of those kind my way. I feel like I never have enough. As for the pictures those are really cute, and I too struggle to whip out the camera enough these days. I do hope that you feel better soon, it is the worst to be sick.