Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cool Links

I wanted to put a picture or pictures of the websites but I'm not computer savvy enough, I know a whole family of computer geeks and I don't get any of it. So I will just tell you about it. The first is Cakewrecks.blogspot.com as I understand it, this woman started collecting mistakes or just bad cakes designed by professionals and it has turned into a book. Anyway they make me laugh so check it out.

The second is Reflections of Christ. It is a photo exhibit that travels around and came to Fresno last year. It was so powerful I tracked down the website and bought one of the pictures. There are still maybe 1 or 10 more that I would love to own. When I went to look and want, I saw that they have done another series this time of Christ in the America's. Wow, I have watched the slide show about 5 times and it makes me cry every time. It's really hard to feel dishes are that important after watching Christ love the children or introduce the sacrament. So here is the first link www.reflectionsofchrist.org and the second www.anothertestamentofchrist.com please let me know if they whack you over the head as hard as it did me.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for sharing Jen! Sorry I couldn't help you put them online. There are some pretty powerful pictures huh? I think I really like the last Sacrament one they show the best.

Syl said...

I loved it! I would highly recommend it to anyone to view and yes, it did hit me over the head and over the heart!