Monday, December 14, 2009

Every Once in a While




Every once in a while I get the urge to have a family picture. This is just an example of what we did get in our quest for 5 people to look at the same time at the same place. O.k. so these are just the kids pictures but trust me it was worse with Garrett and I in it also. Someday I'll learn how to photo shop a picture, then this annual tortures will be over. Heck then maybe we could actually show people the end result.

4 comments:

Becky said...

They look rather squirmy! But cute.

Lonna said...

At least they stayed in the frame so that you could prove that you do in fact have three kids. I think that as soon as we let go of the kids they are off in different directions and that is how that family photo game goes around here.

You know at this time of the year we start getting really cute little Christmas cards from our friends and family, with the most darling little dress and posed kids and I tell James oh lets do that, I want a cute family photo, but he looks at me and usually just rolls his eyes. He is just as bad or worse than the kids when it comes to taking pictures. So I am in a lose lose situation on all sides.

I love the little skirts that your girls are wearing. And I am glad that Max was good enough to hold Santa for the occasion. Your family is so darling. I think these are cute.

Syl said...

I love the pictures! I also love seeing all the takes of the pictures...they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree those skirts are cute and so are your kids!! love the pictures. Your blogs are always fun to read. Love you!

Kay Dee