Monday, January 4, 2010

Lots o stuff

Sooo, lots of things have been happening but my camera is regularly forgotten. I didn't' realize my hatred of being in pictures has manifested itself in avoiding even touching cameras. Several other people have taken pictures for me but I haven't gotten them back yet. So I will just give a quick run down and then hopefully (fingers crossed) pictures will follow later. We have had Birthday's (2) Christmas (3) sickness (2) ice skating (1,1 too many) deciding to move (2 or 3) deciding to stay right where we are (2 or 3) driving to the mountains (2) and cursing the sister-in-law (you know who you are and I will never forget) who gave all 3 kids working recorders for Christmas (about 50 million times) I forgot the cute Christmas program at school where Allie and I taught the class the song "Once there was a snowman" from Primary, just to hear it chanted because the teacher can't sing. Let's seeeeee I think that is everything, I'm not swearing to that so if I have forgotten something please comment and tell me what it is. Here's to hopefully pictures later.

5 comments:

Becky said...

You could always draw a picture of the events...that could be pretty entertaining in itself.

Ghkk said...

I burned some pictures on a CD for Jodie to take back to you, but it got lost in a pile of stuff at my house, so here's to being on the ball but too messy to make it worthwhile!! I'll get it to you somehow! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!

So, you forgot to go the program? Sounds like you did, but then you also heard it chanted...maybe, that's while teaching it? I applaud your efforts! I wouldn't be happy with the recorders either. Now, all three of the girls have cameras, and they can record. Fortunately, they usually stick to pictures - that's bad enough. Can you imagine vacations with five cameras along?

Missing you! Can't wait to hear the final decision on moving. Where are you thinking of moving to?

Lonna said...

What someone gave all of your kids cute colored recorders? Unbelievable! Seriously some people, you could always just tell her that you don't want late Christmas presents anymore and see if that helps.

Ice skating, that sounds like fun. I think that would lead to something of a trip to the ER for us. Look at all the things that you are doing in your free time. maybe you should send me a little of your energy, and fun ideas and we could see if that would help us to do really neat things too.

Oh and I just want to say that I think that if anyone's kids have the ability to make a trio of recorder players famous, I think that it would be yours. But I am cursing your nameless sister-in-law for you as well.

Anonymous said...

What in the world...I guess I am going to have to call you ;) Love, Kay Dee