I found myself wandering among the first blog postings we did and I couldn't believe how big my kids had gotten so I thought I would show a before and after shots. The computer won't let me put 6 pictures on so Max will get his own.
I like seeing the way the kids have changed even from one season to the next. I found some photos on my camera from just last year and Harry looks SO different. What a difference a little time makes.
I think that Max looks like he is years and years older than his drooling/pacifier days. Crazy to think that the last time we saw you Max was not even two yet. Where does the time go?
4 comments:
beautiful children! I am so glad we can claim them as our own!
Pretty girls...they take after their beautiful Mother. Love you!
Kay Dee
They look so grown up (and cute)! Remember the first time I came out to CA? You didn't even have Max. Time flies when you're having fun...
I like seeing the way the kids have changed even from one season to the next. I found some photos on my camera from just last year and Harry looks SO different. What a difference a little time makes.
I think that Max looks like he is years and years older than his drooling/pacifier days. Crazy to think that the last time we saw you Max was not even two yet. Where does the time go?
Post a Comment