O.k. so we are just little bit behind with the blog. These are some of the pictures taken from the house finding trip with just Max. The pictures of the flowers is the picture Allie made for me for Mothers Day in Kindergarten, I know she is my kid but wow, you should have seen the other kids pictures. The other picture is just one she brought home from school that I liked, I wish I could paint like that.
Monday, June 28, 2010
little behind
O.k. so we are just little bit behind with the blog. These are some of the pictures taken from the house finding trip with just Max. The pictures of the flowers is the picture Allie made for me for Mothers Day in Kindergarten, I know she is my kid but wow, you should have seen the other kids pictures. The other picture is just one she brought home from school that I liked, I wish I could paint like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Allie is very talented! I love your pictures and I love your house!
Did she have help with the flowers cause wow! I have seen her other drawings too. She really has talent.
Hi Jen!! I'm glad you are settling in nicely. Take some pics of the house "Jen & Garrett" style when you get a minute. We sure miss you but are happy you are where you're supposed to be. Call me sometime! :-)
Post a Comment