Monday, June 14, 2010

Where oh where..

Has anyone seen my camera? I know I saw it recently, just like I saw everything in house as I unpacked it but I can't pin down even which general direction I saw it. So instead of delightful pictures of my cute kids, or my cute/needs some help house it's another monologue by me! I know you are all excited. I may have mentioned earlier we bribed the kids into moving to Texas with lures of Kittens and as soon as we crossed the state line the "When are getting a kitten" started so today we got kittens. As I hear the gasps, and "what!?" coming from you all and yes it's true, we have just moved here, I'm still looking for my shoes and we just introduced 3 (did I mention there are 3 of them) kittens to the chaos that is my life right now. We got all girls (I'm hoping to prevent a pissing contest) and they are named Abby (chosen by Allie after being narrowed down from 103 names) Heart (named by Liesel, I don't know, don't ask) and Jack (Max's choice and he doesn't care if it's a girl in his words "seriously her name is Jack") The seriously word made me laugh so hard I didn't care what her name was at that point. Well must go prevent Molly from eating the kittens, on the other hand then there would only be two.

4 comments:

Syl said...

Watch out rodent population in Amarillo! I love the kitten names....no seriously....

Becky said...

Love the kittens. Who needs to put a house together when you have kittens to play with? I am excited for you to find your camera though and share some pictures of your new environment....yes that is a hint...

Lonna said...

Good Heavens are you trying to make the rest of us look like sick in the mud moms? While you are moving half way across the country you had to tack on that you added THREE new animals to your household. I am impressed, in no way should you interpret that as jealousy, just really impressed.

Welcome to the hot hot summer, and welcome to your new family members. I like that they picked names that feel like they could fit the animals, if it were up to my kids they would either have star wars names or something like tree or grass. Yep that is where our creativity takes us.

Congrats on being moved in and unpacked!! Maybe you will find that little hidden treasure that is the camera sooner than you think. Good luck with that one. And welcome to Texas!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Love the kitty names. I was wondering if you had made it to Texas.

Hope all is going well. I hope you find my phone number when you find your shoes because I don't have yours now. I want to hear all the details of your new life!