Just a few pictures of our house. I took these before we got the piano in so that room wasn't included. The kids rooms are seriously empty, not because they have nothing in them but because they are really big rooms. I'll post more pictures as we fix, replace or just get around to taking pictures.
Friday, July 9, 2010
A few
Just a few pictures of our house. I took these before we got the piano in so that room wasn't included. The kids rooms are seriously empty, not because they have nothing in them but because they are really big rooms. I'll post more pictures as we fix, replace or just get around to taking pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lovely home and great hosts!
Which one of the kids ended up with the bunk beds? I can't wait to see all the fun things that you will be adding/changing around. You are a natural when it comes to projects.
Just so you know I have a little laundry room envy, look at all those cupboards...what would I do with so much storage? I think that I will dream about that tonight.
It looks real nice. I'm excited for you! You are good hosts...guess I'll have to come see you.
I like your couch pillows. You better hurry and take a picture of the piano room! I want to see it!
Post a Comment