Thursday, July 15, 2010

He's got my number

Yesterday Max came up with two soda crackers and handed them to me with a "here Mom".

My response was of course "what are these for?"

"To put peanut butter on it for me"

Smart kid, if he had asked, I would have replied "just a min." or "the next time I get up I will get them for you" But I had to get up since I had crackers in my hand. I only hope the girls weren't paying attention.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ha ha! Smart kid! Hope it was a coincidence and he hasn't learned to manipulate yet.

Renee said...

I hear ya on this one. My youngest has figured this out also. It makes me feel like such a good parent when I don't put her off but then I remember that she kinda forced me to do it...do I still get good parent credits?