This is the crazy quilt I have been making. I needed a project and I need a blanket to sleep with at night so this is it. I have been making it by hand, one because I don't have a sewing machine and two even if I borrowed on I have a unique talent for breaking sewing machines. Anyway I have finished all my blocks and am almost done sewing them together.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
What are we working on? part 1
This is the crazy quilt I have been making. I needed a project and I need a blanket to sleep with at night so this is it. I have been making it by hand, one because I don't have a sewing machine and two even if I borrowed on I have a unique talent for breaking sewing machines. Anyway I have finished all my blocks and am almost done sewing them together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the colors! what a fun project!
xxooo
You have been making it by hand? I am impressed. I hate hand sewing. I definitely admire you for your patience in doing a WHOLE quilt that way.
Post a Comment