Monday, August 8, 2011

Things to do




So Grandma Jodie in her brilliance sent the kids a box stuffed with activities to do everyday. Things like pom pom, pipe cleaners, bookmarks, puzzle making kits, markers, paint and I don't even know what else. Tell you the truth I haven't had anything to do with it. I told them they could only do one or two a day and they have governed themselves. In fact they have every activity planned down to the last minute. Just to give you a sample of what wonders they have been up to, one day shoes were made with pipe cleaners. Both for the kids and stuffed animals. The last pictures was what I woke up to, it was to quiet so I came out to see what was going on and found them all making bookmarks. Thank you Grandma from the bottom of my heart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

clever Jodie! Those are cute projects.
xxooo

Becky said...

Jodie is always so good with that! Was the shoe thing an idea that came with the pipecleaners, or did they come up with that themselves?