I spent a couple of days painting the library, I don't think you can see the color very well but it is almost army green. Then I asked Garrett if he wanted to start floors yesterday and he said YES. So I leaped up and we started but it is seriously hard work messing with the glue you have to use so we only got half way yesterday but it's beautiful and I love it!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
What are we working on? part 2
I spent a couple of days painting the library, I don't think you can see the color very well but it is almost army green. Then I asked Garrett if he wanted to start floors yesterday and he said YES. So I leaped up and we started but it is seriously hard work messing with the glue you have to use so we only got half way yesterday but it's beautiful and I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE the floor! It is gorgeous!
xxxooo
mom
Oh my goodness Jen you have been busy! I agree, that is one gorgeous floor! How nice to have some calm to collect your thoughts; the school year has been that way for us too. :) Way to go with the painting! I can't wait until I can actually do projects like that without my little dismantlers. So fun to see updates.
I love love love the floor. It is soooo gorgeous! I will miss your cool wallpaper though.
Post a Comment