Well the girls put in their order for Halloween costumes. Not to me (they know better) but to their clever Grandma and boy did she deliver! She made up the whole thing! I still don't know how she did it but there were straps for the wings to attach and ways for the feet to say on, and lets face it how clever are those hoods? The kids open the boxes and it looked like Christmas in here for a few mins. They had so much fun! Max in case you are wondering is going to be Robin the Clean (from the backyardigans) with Peter Pan costume he got last year for his birthday. We also are going to try trick or treating for the first time around the neighborhood although if the kids don't stop talking about it I may have to kill them first.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Halloween is coming!
Well the girls put in their order for Halloween costumes. Not to me (they know better) but to their clever Grandma and boy did she deliver! She made up the whole thing! I still don't know how she did it but there were straps for the wings to attach and ways for the feet to say on, and lets face it how clever are those hoods? The kids open the boxes and it looked like Christmas in here for a few mins. They had so much fun! Max in case you are wondering is going to be Robin the Clean (from the backyardigans) with Peter Pan costume he got last year for his birthday. We also are going to try trick or treating for the first time around the neighborhood although if the kids don't stop talking about it I may have to kill them first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What darling costumes! Jodie does such a great job.
xxxooo
Mom
Jodie did a great job, as usual :)
So cute!!! I am just excited to finally be living in a place where trick treators will actually come to my door...I mean it might get old fast, but still!! Did I spell treators right? treaters...no that doesn't look right either. hummmm -KD
Post a Comment