Tell me, can you guess what this is? A fort? A spaceship? A House? Wrong! It's a CD player. Bet you didn't see that coming. Each kid takes a turn going in and singing. And then everyone on the outside argues with the "CD Player" about the song that's being played. hehehe it was hilarious to watch. I tried a video but the CD I chose couldn't think of a song. sorry.
P.s. This is the follow up to the last post. Allie gave her bully her letter which said (as close as I can remember)
Dear (whateverhernamewas)
I would like to be your friend. We have lots of things we both do the same but we are also good at lots of different things and that is why I think we would be good friends. Love Allie.
In Allie's words "She said OK lets be friends" And she hasn't had a problem with her since.
2 comments:
I never would have guessed a CD player! I am impressed with Allie taking care of her problem herself and with her remembering to ask Heavenly Father to help her! She reminds me of her mother.
xxooo
hahahahahahaha...-KD
Post a Comment