Max is very consumed by the thought of batteries. The look of them, the fact that everything has them. He is constantly asking if we can check the batteries in his toys and the remotes. I don't know what we are looking for but we check (pull the cover off and look at them) them everyday so if something happens we will see it. Today I told him we were doing chores and he grumbled then asked "Can we check the batteries in the remote?" After trying to convince him we checked yesterday we don't need to again we ended up checking them anyway. Then he looks up and says "Maybe we should check and make sure they work by turning on the T.V." Had that one all planned out didn't he?
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Max
. 
Max is very consumed by the thought of batteries. The look of them, the fact that everything has them. He is constantly asking if we can check the batteries in his toys and the remotes. I don't know what we are looking for but we check (pull the cover off and look at them) them everyday so if something happens we will see it. Today I told him we were doing chores and he grumbled then asked "Can we check the batteries in the remote?" After trying to convince him we checked yesterday we don't need to again we ended up checking them anyway. Then he looks up and says "Maybe we should check and make sure they work by turning on the T.V." Had that one all planned out didn't he?
Max is very consumed by the thought of batteries. The look of them, the fact that everything has them. He is constantly asking if we can check the batteries in his toys and the remotes. I don't know what we are looking for but we check (pull the cover off and look at them) them everyday so if something happens we will see it. Today I told him we were doing chores and he grumbled then asked "Can we check the batteries in the remote?" After trying to convince him we checked yesterday we don't need to again we ended up checking them anyway. Then he looks up and says "Maybe we should check and make sure they work by turning on the T.V." Had that one all planned out didn't he?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that smile! and I love that Max! What a cute story. I am glad you posted it. Hey Max, my batteries need checking.
xxxooo
Cutie! -Kay Dee
Post a Comment