After putting all my pictures on the computer I realized I have been taking pictures I just haven't been blogging them so I'm just going to go through and put them all on. So here are the pictures of the haul from trick or treating. I can't remember if I told the story of Max trick or treating. Garrett took them and after every house Max would try to give Garrett candy and after a while Garrett went up to the door with Max and heard the words "Thanks for the candy can I have one for my Dad too?"
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Catch up
After putting all my pictures on the computer I realized I have been taking pictures I just haven't been blogging them so I'm just going to go through and put them all on. So here are the pictures of the haul from trick or treating. I can't remember if I told the story of Max trick or treating. Garrett took them and after every house Max would try to give Garrett candy and after a while Garrett went up to the door with Max and heard the words "Thanks for the candy can I have one for my Dad too?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for updating. Just makes me miss ya'll more. By the way going through clothes is so much easier than going through cookbooks or sewing books any day of the week! I can't wait to see the bathroom when I come home!
So cute! -KD
Post a Comment