After all our company left we decided we needed to gut the hall bathroom. Garrett asked Max to help, Max was besides himself. He kept showing Garrett how strong he was.
Yay Jen! I am excited you have a project underway so your heart is not broken. :) I am not surprised one bit by how strong Max is. I can't wait to see the finished project; hopefully you will be able to sit on the toilet without falling off from dizziness!
and so it begins.....it is going to be so great when it is finished. I am glad Max is able to 'help'! So glad I don't have to see that dizzy wall paper again. xxxooo Mom
3 comments:
Wait, you can't leave it like that!!! I need more details! What are your plans for it?
Yay Jen! I am excited you have a project underway so your heart is not broken. :) I am not surprised one bit by how strong Max is. I can't wait to see the finished project; hopefully you will be able to sit on the toilet without falling off from dizziness!
and so it begins.....it is going to be so great when it is finished. I am glad Max is able to
'help'! So glad I don't have to see that dizzy wall paper again.
xxxooo
Mom
Post a Comment