What happens when Grandma Jodie sends each kids a package? They go crazy! I don't know if you can see in the pictures but nobody would stop long enough to find scissors so they tore everything they could get off but the tape. Liesel at some point asked for a wig and grandma came through, this is Liesel the princess with auburn hair.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
What happens
What happens when Grandma Jodie sends each kids a package? They go crazy! I don't know if you can see in the pictures but nobody would stop long enough to find scissors so they tore everything they could get off but the tape. Liesel at some point asked for a wig and grandma came through, this is Liesel the princess with auburn hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow that is the best wig I have seen! Usually kids just look funny but it works!
Post a Comment