I see you have been watching the Nutcracker, this is the dance of the sugar plums! Perfect for this time of year. And is that Max accompanying them on the piano? You are a family of many talents.
I would really like to dance around in a tu-tu. I wonder if your mother in law would make me one. Glad to see that the fun and the music never stop at your house.
4 comments:
Thank you for showing me them dancing! I loved it! I wasn't sure it was worth the trouble, but now I know it was.
Love,
Mom
I see you have been watching the Nutcracker, this is the dance of the sugar plums! Perfect for this time of year. And is that Max accompanying them on the piano? You are a family of many talents.
What darling little ballerina's you have!
I would really like to dance around in a tu-tu. I wonder if your mother in law would make me one. Glad to see that the fun and the music never stop at your house.
Post a Comment