I was on the computer and all of a sudden Max started rocking out. Liesel joined in, then Allie, then Buddy (the dog) had to see what was up. Before we knew it, we had a serious party going on complete with pyrotechnics. Sorry the lighting is poor but this was an unplanned, and unexpected event -Garrett-
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I must say Jen and Garrett, we have some great dancers on our hands. Oh what are we going to do with ourselves? Forget watching movies, or TV, I would rather watch my kids dance for entertainment!! Thanks for sharing with us!! ;-) Elann
They look like they are having such a good time! I am glad you recorded it! We feel like we were there and got to see it live! Are the girls naked or wearing panties? just asking...
love,
Mom & Dad
well Gwen was rocking out just watching. Also I was wondering is it really cold enough there to need the fire place? Because if your kids are still running around in their undies I don't think that you need the fire...unless it is just for a great ambiance.
Post a Comment